Sunday, November 18, 2012

Been a while

I can't remember the last time I posted here. That's not a good thing, and I didn't read my last post before I started typing out this one.

I've been back to Kuwait for over a year now. Surprisingly things are better than how I expected them to be.

I just renewed my gym membership this weekend. Gyming is part of my routine. I haven't been for a week since I got a cold and I don't want to push myself. I'm googling the "caveman diet" as I type this. I might give it a try but it's nothing different. The last exercise I did was last Monday, me and my friend *heart* went to the seaside for a 3km walk ♥ in Kuwait you really need to take advantage of the weather in November. I will go back to the gym tomorrow.

Work has been different lately. 2 of my favorite team members moved out of the department. The energy in th room is low and makes it difficult to wake up in the morning.

One of my best friends is moving back to her home country in Jan or Feb. Honestly I don't know how I'm going to cope with that. In the meantime I'm just in denial.

In the beginning of August the family went to las Vegas and new York. It was great! Definitely a much needed vacation for all of us and away from everyone and everything. We saw my brother who we haven't seen in many years along w my uncles family. We went to their place in new jersey. We we to Woodbury common outlet and that is a story on its own. To brief it out, the driver was supposed to take us to the place outside of NYC but he took us to nj which made a 1hour ride into 3 hours. This is a story we will never forget. Thank God my dad wasn't w us!

I really miss Turkey though. I haven't been back in a year and I miss it so much. The current weather reminds me so much of Ankara and those cold days and walking to class and stressing over exams and projects :)

I will start posting more regularly, well at least I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment