Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reunited

I can't wait to get on the plane in a few hours and reunite with my friends! I'm going via istanbul and I really wish I stayed there for a day or 2 but oh well.

Two of my friends from college continued their masters abroad so I'm super excited to see them.

With one of them we met at cross cultural relations class. That's when twitter was in demand and we would sit across the room and just tweet each other.
With the other friend, she came up to me in calc class and asked why I came to Turkey from the states. Ha! Till this day I wonder who told her I came from the states?! Oh how rumors start.

In 2010 I went to cairo via istanbul and the first mentioned friend was going to Italy via istanbul.  We went together and he had the shock of his life when he saw me sleeping as soon as I fastened my seat belt. Then in 2011 I went to Amsterdam with him and 2 others.

This trip will definitely be crazy!

Need to hurry up on my packing!

Song:
Leaving on a jet plane ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment