Friday, February 8, 2013

Communication

I recently learned how important communication is in any type of relationship, let it be between friends, family, lovers, colleagues, classmates, you name it.

I had a fall out with someone who is important to me at this point in my life. We didn't talk for about 10 days and I came to realize how silly it was and how we could fix it. We spoke about the whole thing, shared our point of views, and within minutes everything was back to how it should be. The following day we were laughing about it.

There's something else that I want to do and decided last night. As soon as I got home, I told my mom about my idea and she rejected it. I got so upset and made it clear to myself that I will make it happen.

I was thinking about it this morning and the only way for it to happen is speak to my mom about it. I just hope things go as planned. I would never do something without having the approval of my parents. So I have to make this right ASAP as the clock is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment