Friday, June 14, 2013

New Beginnings

I am so happy to say that I cannot wait to start a new journey.

I have decided to end my journey and carry on new challenges.

There is just so much that I want to do and overtime I learned that I can't do any of it with my current situation.

Based on my decision to start everything over, I already started looking at gyms that offer Les Mills classes. I found one really near my home and I am MORE than excited to sign up and make a new group of friends. I have enough money saved up to do whatever I want.

Hopefully Nidhi and I will be able to plan a trip around both Turkey and India and have a little "eat pray love" journey of our own.
Again, based on my decision, I am feeling so confident that I feel like I can't even sit on this chair! I have SO much to look forward to. I don't regret anything that happened in this journey as I believe everything happened for a certain reason. If some circumstances did not come to play, I would have never made the decision of starting over.

I consider myself really lucky with everyone and everything around me that will help build my future.
I have 2 personal projects that I want to work on and I can't wait to make it happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment