Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Run Istanbul

I am slowly in the transition of moving to istanbul.  I still have a lot to do but I'm making sure to take any opportunity that comes my way.

The other day I went into the Nike store to show my mom one of the shoes I liked.

There was a stand in the entrance. Curious, I went to get details.

It turns out that there's 7 km run istanbul event that takes place annually. The representative told me that I could register online. I finished the process and need to go back to the store later to pick up my "running kit". The registration fee is 20 TL and you get a 10% discount coupon on your next shopping at nike. How great is that!

This will be a great way to meet people with the same interests for sure :)

Click on the following link if you think you can run 7km. Why not challenge yourself?
Www.nike.com/events/register/runistanbul

No comments:

Post a Comment