Monday, December 19, 2011

Horse

I had another dream that I remembered last night. This time, I saw a grey horse which was mine, but he was blind. He was big and just beautiful. My parents even let me keep him, so we went to the place and we dragged the horse with the car from the 5th ring road. Then, we kept him in the garden of our house (but i don't know which house or which garden it was). I went to the house to feed him apples and brown sugar, and i was calling my dad for him to bring me some hay.

I checked what it means to see a horse in my dream and this is what i got (from http://www.dreammoods.com/)

' To see a horse in your dream symbolizes strength, power, endurance, virility and sexual prowess. It also represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces within. The dream may also be a pun that you are "horsing around". Alternatively, to see a horse in your dream indicate that you need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse".  '

Well, i should mention that me and my coworkers were talking about princes on horses, maybe that's what triggered my thoughts when i was sleeping?




No comments:

Post a Comment