Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

It's the second day of 2012! i'm so glad 2011 is over!! Don't get me wrong, 2011 was a great year! i went to europe for the first time, graduated, got a job, went on my first business trip, moved back to kuwait, reunited with my friends. It was such a busy year, i'm glad it's over. i'm glad that my life is stable right now, no more worrying about exams or projects for school, but for work.

there were no plans for the new year. Okay, there were many things going on but nothing i was interested in. at the end i went with my older sister to her friends house where a few people gathered. they were all couples and i was the only one alone lol so it kind of bored me. after that, i went to see my favorite boys and went in the new year with them :)

on the first day of the new year, it was extremely difficult for me to get out of bed!!! i stayed in bed till 2 pm!!! it felt so good! I'm at work now, and it was just hard for me to wake up!!!

I hope 2012 will be a great year for everyone. it's just another reason to look forward to moving on.

ps. i don't believe in resolutions ;)

happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment